- Maruma Tractor & Equipment Co., Ltd. established.
- Appointed by Caterpillar Tractor Co., USA, as authorized service shop in Japan.
- Appointed by Komatsu Ltd., as authorized service shop.
- Established Nagoya Factory.
- Established Sagamihara Factory.
- Received orders from the newly-established
Caterpillar-Mitsubishi Co., for special tools and attachments for tractors.
- Received orders from Komatsu for the engineering and manufacture of special tools for tractors.
- Entered into a license manufacturing agreement with Wolff Manufacturing Co., USA, for the manufacture and sales of undercarriage rebuilding equipment.
- Became the exclusive Stoody Co., USA, sales distributor in Japan for hardfacing welding wire and rods.
Entered into a technical tie-up with Rome Industries, USA, for manufacture and sales of special attachments for tractors.
- Entered into a technical tie-up with Medford Steel Division CSC Inc., USA, for manufacture of ROPS cabs in Japan.
- Authorized by the Ministry of Labor as an inspection and verification station for wheeled construction equipment and forklifts.
- Established the Maintenance Technic Training Center in commemoration of our 35th Anniversary. Yasumitsu Moriki, President, received an honorary award from the Ministry of Construction for his long and outstanding service in the construction industry.
- Entered into a contract with Barber-Greene Co., USA, to be the agent of service and parts sales.
- Appointed by Caterpillar Tractor Co., USA, as authorized supplier of undercarriage rebuilding equipment and tools.
- Entered into an OEM agreement with Leslie Hartridge Limited, UK, for supply of diesel fuel injection pump testers. Appointed by Cummins Diesel Ltd., USA, as a dealer in the eastern and central areas of Japan.
- Changed our name to Maruma Technica Co., Ltd., in commemoration of the 40th Anniversary. Authorized by Marubeni Construction Machinery Sales, Inc., as a service shop for Volvo articulated dump trucks.
- Established Maruma Hydraulic and Chemical Service, Inc. combining operations of the Chemical Machinery Depat. and the Underground Construction machinery Dept..
- Entered into a contract with LaBounty Manufacturing Inc., USA, to be the exclusive distributor in Japan.
- Entered into a contract with OTC Tool & Equipment Division, SPX Corporation, USA, to be the exclusive distributor in Japan.
- Entered into contract with Vermeer Manufacturing Co., USA, to be the exclusive distributor in Japan.Appointed by Krupp Maschinentechnik, Germany, as a distributor in Japan for the supply of hydraulic hammers.
- Established Atsugi Factory for manufacturing of special attachments.
- Yasumitsu Moriki became Chaiman and Hidemitsu Moriki became President.
- Certified ISO9001:2000.
- Entered into a contract with Palfinger Ag of Australia to be the exclusive distributor for sales and service of track mounted cranes in Japan.
- Entered into a contract with JCB Power Systems of England to be the exclusive distributor for sales and services of diesel engines in Japan.
- Celebrated the 70th Founding Anniversary.
- General Description
- Company NameMaruma Technica Co., Ltd.
- EstablishedSeptember 11, 1946
- Head Office6-2-1 Ohnodai, Minami-ku, Sagamihara Kanagawa Pref., 252-0331, Japan
- PresidentHidemitsu Moriki
- Capital100,000,000 yen
- Sales Amount6,500,000,000 yen
- Number of Employees220
- Main Businesses
Service and Repair of Construction Machines.
Manufacturing and Sales of Attachments, Service Equipment and Tools.
Destributing Foreign Products through our Service network.
Exporting Workshop Equipments including our own Products.
- Business Locations
Tokyo Service Workshop, Sagamihara Plant and Service Workshop, Nagoya Plant
and Service Workshop, Atsugi Plant
Tokyo Service Workshop
Maintenance in Tokyo District, Distribution of construction machines and related products
Site of original Tokyo Plant, established in 1946.3,300 m2
Head Office and Sagamihara Workshop
Established in 1964
Maintenance and special modification of construction machines, engines and hydraulic components. Production and sales of equipment and tools, and sales of imported machines. 20,700 m2
Established in 1963
Maintenance and special modification of construction machines, engines and hydraulic components. Production and sales of attachments and related products. 12,900 m2
Established in 1996
Manufacturing center of products for all of the workshops. 40,000 m2